[Mageia-dev] Big problem with a rpm => freeswitch

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Sun Dec 9 14:37:47 CET 2012

On Sunday 9. December 2012 14.27, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> Why waste any time on such pile of crap, without any visibility on the
> desirability of such software in the distribution ?

Good point.

I am tempted to throw away the spec file and use the spec file from opensuse. It looks much better and have only defined a few sub packages.
I can look into that when I get home later tonight, unless we decide to just delete the whole thing.
I have no problem with either solution.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324