[Mageia-dev] Error message while trying checkout a package?with mgarepo

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 15:22:52 CET 2012

Στις Σάββατο 11 Φεβρουάριος 2012 15:00:42 nicolas vigier γράψατε:
> On Sat, 11 Feb 2012, Dimitrios Glentadakis wrote:
>
> > Στις Σάββατο 11 Φεβρουάριος 2012 14:41:59 nicolas vigier γράψατε:

> > > Did you try to do a checkout on packages svn repository without mgarepo
> > > to see if that works ?
> > >
> > > svn co svn+ssh://svn.mageia.org/svn/packages/cauldron/null/current
> > >

> > it works, it gave me this:
> >
> > [dglent at localhost mgarepo]$ svn co svn+ssh://svn.mageia.org/svn/packages/cauldron/null/current
> > Password:
> > Password:
>
> It shouldn't ask you for password if you uploaded your ssh key on
> https://identity.mageia.org/

in https://identity.mageia.org/ i choose sshPublicKey i add my key , i clic ok but there is no field added  - (also i did it a second time and i did nt see that was the field Mobile, and i added in the mobile field. Now impossible to delete it. I have the message page not fount) -

i tried again to see if the key was applied somehow in the background of the identity.mageia.org but it asks me always for a password

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis