[Mageia-dev] Beta 1 isos

Juergen Harms Juergen.Harms at unige.ch
Tue Feb 14 10:12:55 CET 2012

I have a similar problem with some packages of the Geda (printed circuit
design) suite. There are some major new releases under way, but will
probably not be ready before system freeze.

I had intended to include (that will only be possible once Beta is out)
the latest available stable - old - releases, and to push an update
package once the new release is out and has proven stable. That is
somehow in the margin of Mageia policy, but appears to be a sensible way
out.