[Mageia-dev] icewm package re-organize?

Kamil Rytarowski n54 at gmx.com
Tue Feb 21 06:16:30 CET 2012

On 21.02.2012 02:53, You-Cheng Hsieh wrote:
> Hello,

Hi!

> How about:
> - Pack all themes in icewm into one "icewm-themes" and pack all
> locales into one "icewm-i18n" package.
> OR
> - Pack each theme as a single package "icewm-theme-%themename", and
> have a "icewm-theme" to install all themes.
I just did it for Window Maker:
There was an old package wmaker-themes, it got renamed to
windowmaker-themes.
And then it was divided into windowmaker-theme-NAME. There is currently
a dummy package windowmaker-themes that requires all themes globally.
The default theme was excluded from windowmaker package and included as
a subpackage windowmaker-theme-mageia :)

Add also a default Mageia theme with our background located in
/usr/share/mga/... default.jpg

http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages/cauldron/windowmaker-themes/current/SPECS/windowmaker-themes.spec?view=markup
> - Pack each locale as a single package "icewm-l10n-%lang"
>
> or perhaps any better idea...
I think there is a common way of doing it with Mozilla Apps and KDE.