[Mageia-dev] repository cleanup

Pascal Terjan pterjan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 16:10:50 CET 2012

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 14:51, Guillaume Rousse <guillomovitch at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I need an admin to remove the following packages from the package
> repository:
> - fusioninventory-agent-plugin-snmpquery source and binary packages (it has
> been renamed to fusioninventory-agent-plugin-netdiscovery)
Souldn't it be obsoleted then?

> - fusioninventory-agent-plugin-ocsdeploy source and binary packages (it is
> not compatible with new agent version)
Same, it will remain on people's machine

> - apache-mod_php and php-ini source packages (they have been merged into php
> package)
done

> - apache-doc souce package (it has been merged into apache package)
done

> Also, despite latest change from Anssi, there is still a dependency issue
> between dsniff and dsniff-webspy packages according to the hdlists.

Yes, dsniff-webspy requires dnsiff without epoch

$ rpm -qp --requires
/distrib/bootstrap/distrib/cauldron/i586/media/core/release/dsniff-webspy-2.4-0.b1.2.mga2.i586.rpm
| grep dsniff
dsniff = 2.4

$ rpm -qp --provides
/distrib/bootstrap/distrib/cauldron/i586/media/core/release/dsniff-2.4-0.b1.2.mga2.i586.rpm
dsniff = 2:2.4-0.b1.2.mga2
dsniff(x86-32) = 2:2.4-0.b1.2.mga2