[Mageia-dev] repository cleanup

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 00:21:07 CET 2012

Le 22/01/2012 16:10, Pascal Terjan a écrit :
> On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 14:51, Guillaume Rousse<guillomovitch at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> I need an admin to remove the following packages from the package
>> repository:
>> - fusioninventory-agent-plugin-snmpquery source and binary packages (it has
>> been renamed to fusioninventory-agent-plugin-netdiscovery)
> Souldn't it be obsoleted then?
It is. But it seems to be unsufficient for automatic repository cleanup.

>> - fusioninventory-agent-plugin-ocsdeploy source and binary packages (it is
>> not compatible with new agent version)
> Same, it will remain on people's machine
Doesn't matter very much, it won't be used anyway. A new plugin should
obsolete it as soon at it will be packaged, but it doesn't seems to be
very effective.

[..]
>> Also, despite latest change from Anssi, there is still a dependency issue
>> between dsniff and dsniff-webspy packages according to the hdlists.
>
> Yes, dsniff-webspy requires dnsiff without epoch
Arf, back to my initial submission :)

--
BOFH excuse #69:

knot in cables caused data stream to become twisted and kinked