[Mageia-dev] Official VM images for Mageia 2?

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 16:30:23 CET 2012

Hi there,

I'd like to discuss/plan how we can build and distribute ready to use
VM images of Mageia 2 along with original ISOs, from our download
pages.

Target VMs: Xen, VMWare, Virtualbox, Vagrant (with a minimal install +
specific config), other, you name it, as long as it can be managed
(best would be to have these build automatically from source ISOs +
ad-hoc auto_install.cfg + post install conf).

Uses can be: evaluation, development/staging environments, you name it too.

hurdman has some experience and is a first volunteer to work on this;
others? (input, recipes, hands).