[Mageia-dev] virtuoso-t (nepomuk?) takes too much memory (and CPU)

Balcaen John mikala at mageia.org
Mon Jan 30 14:50:11 CET 2012

On Monday 30 January 2012 12:48:18 Maarten Vanraes wrote :
[...]
> is this fixable? looking at those bug reports, it looks like this has been
> going on for a while now...
Well until upstream fix it i guess we're stuck with it :/
[...]
> disabling this desktop search does not have effect on the kmail?
>
> i would guess not from how you put it, but i'm just asking for
> confirmation here :-)
If you disable desktop search it won't work in kmail.
Also i'm not sure if it's fixed but if i'm not wrong the « disable kmail index
» functionnality does not work (even if it's supposed to be disable it's going
to work...)

Regards,
--
Balcaen John