[Mageia-dev] Systemd improvement

Olivier Thauvin nanardon at nanardon.zarb.org
Tue Jul 24 11:02:01 CEST 2012

I have some minor issues with systemd so I report it in case some
improvment could be done:

1) The timeout is very long when the system failed to ask the passphrase
for encrypted partition, os it is very long to reach any console (this
happend only when there is a problem)

2) When everything work fine, the timeout occur if the passphrase for
encrypted partition is not enter early enough: I power up my laptop, do
something else, come back and it report the boot has failed, surprising!

3) the boot process hang/stop/wait if my wireless card is down (using
the hardware switch on the side of my laptop). This step need just one
second when the card is on, even it does not connect to any network.

Regards.

--

Olivier Thauvin
CNRS  -  LATMOS