[Mageia-dev] ANN: x11-server 1.12 landing on cauldron

Thomas Backlund tmb at mageia.org
Wed Jun 6 20:37:46 CEST 2012

06.06.2012 19:28, Thomas Backlund skrev:
> Hi,
>
> I'll start pushing x11-server 1.12 to core/release.
>
> Now we have tested it some already with rpms in "core updates testing"
> and think it is ready for all to start testing and use it.
>
> So you might whant to wait with updating until all needed packages are
> rebuilt.
>
> I will post a follow-up message to this mail when it should be safe to
> upgrade.

And all packages are now rebuilt, and available on primary mirror so
they should soon be on your preferred mirror...

Note for Amd / Ati users:

if you make sure you get the package: ldetect-lst-0.1.304-1.mga3
installed too before rebooting, then the switch from fglrx to free
radeon driver on affected cards should happend automatically...

--
Thomas