[Mageia-dev] bug 2317 revisited: --update option should behave like --search-media

AL13N alien at rmail.be
Fri Jun 22 20:11:58 CEST 2012

Op vrijdag 22 juni 2012 19:38:05 schreef Sander Lepik:
> 22.06.2012 19:29, Claire Robinson kirjutas:
> >>
> >> which is exactly my point, this is not being "supported" at all...
> >
> > Perhaps "tested" is a better word :)
>
> +1, tested sounds a lot better. "Tested by QA" and that's it :)

ok, i guess when people said, supported, i immediately assumed full support.
that kind of misled me.

tested by QA, ok. but we still can't guarantee that it won't be installable
without error, or even that update might not be installable due to an
installed backport.

In any case, not something i'll recommend to people, and as such, i don't
think there's a need for mgaapplet to handle backport functionality either.