[Mageia-dev] mgarepo, svn and working from external debian server

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Fri Jun 29 14:35:21 CEST 2012

On Friday 29 June 2012 14:28, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> You'd rather invest some time in learning to debug python code if you're
> really wanting to suceed with this kind of setup.

Well. What I want is to be able to use an external Debian server to upload source tarballs.
In this case the tarball is almost 900MB, and I have a small upstream bandwith. Uploading this file from home would take the hole day, and that ain't happening.

I don't mind haing to use scp or some veird command to do it, as long as I can do it from an external server.
So, is there a way to upload tarballs to the svn, binrepo or whereever it goes, without using mgarepo?

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324