[Mageia-dev] Versions freeze

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Sun Mar 4 15:03:40 CET 2012

On Sunday 04 March 2012 11:38, Michael Scherer wrote:
> Why assume that we are late ?
>
> If there is no post "we are late", then we are not.

I remember my driving school teacher said something similar, 19 years ago. He said that unless he said otherwise I should follow the road and go straight ahead in cross roads.
It was then that I learned the principle that unless I'm told otherwise, asume one is on track and on time. Usually it is correct.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324