[Mageia-dev] installing minimal is not really that minimal

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:26:52 CET 2012

2012/3/22 Olav Vitters <olav at vitters.nl>:
> I care about GNOME and giving
> a full experience. If people want a more minimal install to the
> detriment of GNOME, then I don't like it.

Well, no comment on the other parts of the mail, but:

Despite your commitment to Gnome, isn't this for the user to select
what he wants? If he wants a minimal installation, knowing that he may
not get the full Gnome experience, isn't that for him to decide
instead of being forced to pack things on his machine he does not care
for, whether you like it or not?

--
wobo