[Mageia-dev] Volunteering to [attempt] packaging.

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Mon May 21 16:39:40 CEST 2012

Hi Robert,

Great to hear and thank you for offering to help out.

As we are in the final stages of a release some of us are quite busy
concentrating on getting it out the door but when everything settles
down again in a couple weeks it will be the perfect time to help bring
on board new packagers.

I'd be happy to help you find your feet in Mageia, but I'm afraid I
won't be much use until after the final release is out!

Either way, looking forward to welcoming a new packager.

Cheers

Col

'Twas brillig, and Robert Wood at 21/05/12 10:47 did gyre and gimble: