[Mageia-dev] Bugzilla mass ping

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Mon May 28 23:36:30 CEST 2012

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 02:34:22PM +0200, Marja van Waes wrote:
> On 26-05-12 13:23, Anne Nicolas wrote:
>

> >Well rather than that it should be switched to Cauldron
> >

> According to https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Triage_guide#The_bug_affects_two_different_releases.21_What_now.3F
> we should clone the still valid cauldron bugs for Mageia 2, and the
> cauldron bug should then be set to block the same bug in Mageia 2.

If filed before, I assume it'll of course affect Mageia 2. I prefer
either setting version or target milestone to lowest Mageia version in
which the bug should be fixed.

Even when having two: We just branched, I prefer if all current bugs are
assumed to be Mageia 2 ones with the Cauldron still not reported.

--
Regards,
Olav