[Mageia-dev] Bugzilla mass ping

Sander Lepik sander.lepik at eesti.ee
Tue May 29 08:36:51 CEST 2012

29.05.2012 00:36, Olav Vitters kirjutas:
> If filed before, I assume it'll of course affect Mageia 2.
If it's installer bug then it can't affect Mageia 2 anymore.
>   I prefer
> either setting version or target milestone to lowest Mageia version in
> which the bug should be fixed.
Setting milestone to lowest version doesn't sound good either. That
milestone is passed - what's the point?
> Even when having two: We just branched, I prefer if all current bugs are
> assumed to be Mageia 2 ones with the Cauldron still not reported.
As i already said, there is no point to clone installer bugs. Just extra
work and we don't have that many people in QA.

--
Sander