[Mageia-dev] what is this ????

Filipe Saraiva filip.saraiva at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 18:25:22 CET 2012

I don't have problem with people working in Mageia improvements and receive
payment for it, because this improvement will be free software.

I remembered this blogpost about payment to develop poppler/Okular features
- http://tsdgeos.blogspot.com.br/2012/06/free-software-free-to-pay.html

--
Filipe Saraiva
http://filipesaraiva.info/