[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release kwallet-4.9.2-1.mga3

Marek Laane bald at smail.ee
Tue Oct 16 00:22:39 CEST 2012

2012/10/15 Balcaen John <mikala at mageia.org>

> Le lundi 15 octobre 2012 15:48:46 Marek Laane a écrit :
>

> [...]
> >

> > Again, is "Networking/Remote access" right group for Kwallet?
> Do you have a better group for this ?
>
> --
> Mageia Contributor

 As there are new groups policy, I'd propose either Graphical desktop/KDE,
as it is quite pure KDE application, or System/Configuration/Other, as it
is "a tool to manage the passwords on your KDE system. By using the KDE
wallet subsystem it not only allows you to keep your own secrets but also
to access and manage the passwords of every application that integrates
with the KDE wallet". Maybe really "Security" group isn't right one