[Mageia-dev] rehashing the faac issue

Pierre-Malo Deniélou pierre-malo.denielou at rhul.ac.uk
Fri Oct 26 22:17:03 CEST 2012

Le 26/10/12 17:47,PhilippeDidier nous adresse ces quelques mots :
> Guillaume Rousse a écrit :
> unfortunately ...
> three weeks after the last post on this thread
> a long silence
> and there is nothing new in Mageia..

Sorry Philippe that we are not quick enough for you ...

The packager team is overworked and short of people, so everyone
prioritises their own work over minor issues like faac (although
Guillaume is about so solve that issue soon).

If you'd like to help, please join the packager team, we need help with
maintaining the thousands of packages that are in Mageia and help in
developing a great Mageia 3.

--
Malo