[Mageia-dev] Programm starters in LXDE panel

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 09:07:26 CEST 2012

Am 08.09.2012 08:07, schrieb zezinho:
> Em 07-09-2012 21:15, Oliver Burger escreveu:
> Can this starter be a file brought by a package, like ff-lxde, suggested
> by lxde and firefox?
Those starters are done by adding lines to a config file (or using the
config tool for it):
Our default is:

Plugin {
    type = launchbar
    Config {
        Button {
            id=pcmanfm.desktop
        }
        Button {
            id=firefox.desktop
        }
        Button {
            id=mageia-drakconf.desktop
        }
        Button {
            id=lxterminal.desktop
        }
    }
}

So I'm not sure what to do. We can create a www-browser.desktop file in
desktop-common-data, which provides www-data itself and is already
required by lxpanel.
Then we could make desktop-common-data suggest a browser, but...
I'm just not sure, what the best way would be.

--
Oliver Burger aka obgr_seneca

Mageia contributor