[Mageia-dev] need some help to build a linuxsampler.rpm

PhilippeDidier philippedidier at laposte.net
Sat Sep 22 15:26:59 CEST 2012

Pierre-Malo Deniélou a écrit :
> Le 22/09/12 01:45,PhilippeDidier nous adresse ces quelques mots :
>>> You need to add -lpthread to the linker options...
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thomas
>>>

>> Thanks Thomas ...
>>

>> I use a very simple spec file in which these parts were working for
>> Mandriva :
>>

>> %prep
>> %setup -q -n %name-%version
>>
>> %build
>> %configure2_5x
>> %make
>>
>> %install
>> make DESTDIR=%buildroot  install
>>

>> I don't know where to add this option
>>
>> I thought it was done by %configure (I can see the option -pthread in
>> the CXXFLAGS of the different makefiles)
>>
>> I tried to add
>> CXXFLAGS="-lpthread" in the spec but it didn't change anything ...
>
> the linker flags use the LDFLAGS variable.

Thanks a lot Pierre-Malo !

I only modified this

%build
%configure2_5x
%make LDFLAGS="-lpthread"

And it works now !!!!!!

But I don't understand why I have to add this for Mageia2 when it is not
needed for Mandriva ...
Is there something badly configured on my system ?
Is it a package problem in glibc-2.14.1-8.mga2 or in glibc-devel ?

Does it reveal a Mageia's bug ?

Thanks again !
Philippe