[Mageia-dev] Last.fm-Scrobbler

David Walser luigiwalser at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 04:42:41 CET 2013

David Walser <luigiwalser at ...> writes:
> Götz Waschk <goetz.waschk at ...> writes:
> > It has a dep on an updated version of liblastfm, so it would be advisable
> > to test if clementine and tomahawk still work with that.
>
> Just make sure that clementine, tomahawk, and amarok all still compile with it.

OK, I did.  All three compiled fine.  I think liblastfm should be pushed.

As for the player, you don't really need a freeze push as it should be somewhere
else in SVN.  lastfm-player is what we currently have, but the new thing is a
new application called lastfm-desktop.  You don't need a freeze exception for a
new package.