[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release nagios-plugins-1.4.16-6.mga3

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 16:25:35 CET 2013

Le 15/02/2013 19:43, dlucio a écrit :
> dlucio <dlucio> 1:1.4.16-6.mga3:
> + Revision: 398598
> - Requires nagios-agent: nagios daemon or nrpe daemon
That's plainly wrong. First, you can perfectly run nagios check with a
normal remote shell. Second, I don't think cyclic dependencies are a
good idea in general, and nagios already requires plugins.

Lastly, I'm the maintainer of those packages, so I'd prefer to be
consulted before such kind of changes. Please revert.

--
BOFH excuse #268:

Neutrino overload on the nameserver