[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release nagios-plugins-1.4.16-6.mga3

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz dlucio at okay.com.mx
Sat Feb 16 18:38:08 CET 2013

I thinkgyou are mis undestanding me, maybe not well deployed but it is though.

Idea is next;
- when you install  nagios plugin, then nagios-plugins is requiered, and then
you are asked to get nagios daemon OR nrpe daemon.
- if you instal nagios daemon, then nagios-plugin required
- if you install nrpe daemon, then some nagios-check_*, and then nagios-
plugins by consecuence

I see the cyclic, but i dont see problem since if you install nagios, nagios-
agent will be provided and then cyclick required will be satisfied

LD