[Mageia-dev] NetworkManager 0.9.8

Maurice Batey maurice at bcs.org.uk
Thu Feb 21 14:02:50 CET 2013

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 13:30:16 +0200, Sander Lepik wrote:

> NetworkManager 0.9.8 has been released:

  Glad to see progress on Mageia WiFi, Sander! Well done.

I've been using NM with Mageia-3-Alpha2, and quite like the interface.
 (Also have been checking out Beta2's Network Centre, rather than NM.)

But see my posting in here under "Beta32 and Broadcom WiFi" (which
should have read "Mga3-Beta2...") on Feb.6th, for example.

Is there any move towards using NM as *the* network manager for Mageia?

--
/\/\aurice