[Mageia-dev] weird dependencies that i've seen

nicolas.lecureuil at free.fr nicolas.lecureuil at free.fr
Fri Jan 4 18:51:20 CET 2013

1- do you think we have manpower for this ? i think not and that we have more import pbs to deal with, as we have firefox requiring gtk, mcc, system-config-printer, ... so kscreensaver too i don't think this is a big deal

6- gwenview can use ALL kipi-plugins and this is a suggests, i WON'T remove this never.