[Mageia-dev] weird dependencies that i've seen

AL13N alien at rmail.be
Sat Jan 5 01:30:13 CET 2013

i didn't want to be seen as offensive here, this was just a remark from what
i've seen, and was odd TO ME. and i'm definately not the allknowing god here.

wrt to the specifics, that's not what i'm talking about. if i thought these
were bugs that *needed* fixing, it'd have filed them as such, these are merely
observations i made. perhaps some can easily be improved, perhaps not.

regardless of that, if something would be wrong (and i'm not saying it is),
lack of manpower doesn't remove it's wrongness, it just means it's not as
important and it's something for later. (and besides *wrong* is often quite
relative)

to *what* you are saying i don't disagree at all... the way you say it does
come off as a bit defensive. as if you took my original message as an annoyance
and an offensive statement (which i definately didn't mean to do)

no hard feelings...