[Mageia-dev] Regression testing for generated RPM

Jochen Breuer brejoc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:18:34 CET 2013

Thanks Guillame. I wasn't aware of this and did not manage to find that in
the wiki. I thought the only tests performed where RPM lint checks, manual
checks by the QA and some undefined checks by the maintainers.

Anyhow, I assume the 'make test' is performed on the build server. Your
experiences might prove me wrong, but wouldn't it be better to perform
tests on a different installation?