[Mageia-dev] Help needed: rpmlint checks not working

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Jan 12 15:52:20 CET 2013

Hi,

It seems the rpmlint checks I added to detect (and prevent upload of)
files in /var/run and in /etc/udev/rules.d etc. are not working.

Can someone see if I've done something wrong?

I was able to push through a version of proftpd that shipped a dir
/var/run/proftpd. It shouldn't have been allowed by my reckoning.

I would have preferred to get this working before mass rebuild, but I
can do manual checks with urpmf to fix any problems so it's not the end
of the world.