[Mageia-dev] Help needed: rpmlint checks not working

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Sat Jan 12 16:45:39 CET 2013

On Sat, 12 Jan 2013, Colin Guthrie wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It seems the rpmlint checks I added to detect (and prevent upload of)
> files in /var/run and in /etc/udev/rules.d etc. are not working.
>
> Can someone see if I've done something wrong?

The file distribution.error.list from rpmlint-mageia-policy is not used
by the buildsystem to reject uploads. Instead it is using a list of
rpmlint errors defined in youri configuration. I added them now :
http://svnweb.mageia.org/adm/puppet/modules/buildsystem/templates/youri/submit-upload.conf?r1=2928&r2=2963

Maybe we could change it to use distribution.error.list file instead.