[Mageia-dev] Release critical bugs for Mageia 3

Anne Nicolas ennael1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 15:26:10 CET 2013

Hi there

We are in the last run for Mageia 3 final release. We have postponed the
final release and added a beta 4 to give us some more time. The problem
is we *still* have 59 bugs in list... We *must* all focus on it. Fixing
bugs is for sure less fun than testing new versions and developing new
functionnalities. But we are also working for Mageia users and we want
to deliver a new version and make everybody happy with it.

So here is a review of these bugs:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao3phYOTRNeQdEEtSjBSSWkxTmdIcmJZcGtfYjN1NVE&usp=sharing

See the comments for each of them. We need help on testing, debugging
and fixing bugs. Everybody can help. Please add your name if you want to
help on one of them. Do not hesitate to ask any question here or on irc.

The first reviews are rather good on beta 3. Keep on the good work

Thanks all!

--
Anne NICOLAS-VELU
http://hupstream.com