[Mageia-discuss] New name for cooker

Tonton to.tonton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 10:35:06 CEST 2010

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 9:16 AM, <nicolas.lecureuil at free.fr> wrote:

> [...]
and you want keep the same
not stable
unstable
or you will have cooker-stable

now all distribution have depots where to get version of packadge
does we will mix version between relase stable test
and  cazan-stable cazan-test for access a specifique packadge want to
update?

cazan is cauldron in roumanian
like caldera in spanish