[Mageia-discuss] Future of mageia

atilla ontas tarakbumba at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 11:54:13 CEST 2010

Before joining and making collebration with other projects we should
work on our initial purpose and put at least a installable-usable
distro in front of users. Then we can discuss such things. As i know
PCLOS is now on a seperate and different basis than Mandriva. Only
draktools are common. Also Unity is focused not on a desktop
production but a core system and using rpm5 instead of Red Hat's rpm
format. If we dive into those join-collabrate-produce a common distro
discuss there will no Mageia but memories about a Mandriva based fully
community dependend distro.