[Mageia-discuss] Mageia Forums

Paul Willard paul at mcrides.co.nz
Wed Sep 22 23:24:06 CEST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: mageia-discuss-bounces at mageia.org
[mailto:mageia-discuss-bounces at mageia.org] On Behalf Of Wolfgang Bornath
Sent: Thursday, 23 September 2010 9:06 a.m.
To: Mageia general discussions
Subject: Re: [Mageia-discuss] Mageia Forums

Paul, question:

Is this forum of yours mulitlanguage capable? you know like the
international forum of Mandriva which also hosts a french section and
others, while the user only sees the language forum he selects with the
icons, English being the default.
We are currently discussing our plans for the German language forum and
there are some options depending on the capabilities of the infrastructure.
One is such a scenario as part of the central multilanguage system, the
other is a redirect vie icon in the offcicial forum header - just like the
Mandriva forum.
Could you comment pls?

Good question !!!! :)
Yes .. although I don't have any language packs installed

Paul Willard