[Mageia-discuss] [FRENCH] Réduction d'impôts pour les dons à l'association Mageia

Catalin Florin RUSSEN cfrussen at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 24 15:10:23 CEST 2010

Hi Marianne,

Sorry to disturb the rules of this list, but I didn't see the French
distribution list, and secondly my message regarded only French people (it's
about taxes in France).

So, the source says (http://vosdroits.service-public.fr/F426.xhtml):
"Pour bénéficier de dons, les organismes doivent respecter certaines  conditions
: être à but non lucratif, avoir un objet social ou une  gestion désintéressée,
ne pas fonctionner au profit d'un cercle  restreint de personnes."

This means that the future Mageia association could have this kind of statute to
benefit of such a financial facility. In the end, the distro that's produced is
that everybody can take advantage of it freely, with no charge. The opposite of
a commercial product.

If we don't do that, Mageia is missing a real big opportunity in founding the
association.
I'm searching to avoid paying taxes and I prefer to give that money to Mageia
instead of the French administration. If it'll not be possible for Mageia, I'll
give that money to the church, Red Cross or other association.

Cheers,
Florin