[Mageia-discuss] [FRENCH] Réduction d'impôts pour les dons à l'association Mageia

Tulum tulum at laposte.net
Fri Sep 24 15:21:10 CEST 2010

Le vendredi 24 septembre 2010 14:46:22 Marianne Lombard, vous avez écrit :

> It works only if the association is declared of "public utility" (like
> the Red-Cross and others). But it's not the case for the AUFML.
>
> Marianne
>
> PS : please no more french on an english-speaking mailing-list. I've
> only see french people post here in the wrong langage. Are french unable
> to respect this simple rule ? (I'm french too, and I write in english,
> even it's with a lot of errors)
I disagree, english is NOT the only one language in the world  and some can't
speak / write in english : must they shut up because of it ?
The message was for the french people about french laws.
I agree it is better to write in english to be understand by mostly people,
but does matter if someone speak in its own language to tell what he think ?
the developper are from everywhere, some of them can unterstand the message
and translate if it is an interesting purpose.