[Mageia-discuss] MLO will take part in the Mageia porject

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 25 09:25:00 CEST 2010

2010/9/24 Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent at gmail.com>:

> Technically, how do you will proceed to this change?
> You will rename anything in your mandriva domain to mageia ? or you will do
> a new domain and restart everything by zero? I ask this because i want to
> avoid to break the site with a mistake. This probably is a question to the
> webmasters/admins

This decision will have to wait until Mageia web structure is being created.

At MandrivaUser.de we have talked about that because we will support
Mageia but do not want to
 - neglect the Mandriva users who decide to stay with Mandriva Linux
 - lose the wealth of knowledge gathered in more than 200K forum posts
and numerous wiki pages, much of it will be useful in Mageia as well.

At the moment there is a "mageia.de" page which shows a link to
mageia.org and a link to mandrivauser.de. There are several options so
we will wait and decide later. At the moment we have a section in our
Mandrivauser forum where people can discuss Mageia.