[Mageia-discuss] Mageia's objectives and foundations

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 25 09:58:40 CEST 2010

Marc Paré <marc at marcpare.com>
> Le 2010-09-24 16:10, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> > So except answers to questions that are not decided yet, what do you
> > expect ?
>
> I guess we are all trying to fill out the groups call to help out as you
> had first laid out on the mageia.org page. But I guess if you now seem
> to have changed your expectations of the community and no longer need as
> much help, then, no problem. It is not "what do you expect" that we were
> trying to help out with, but the group's expectation. No problem with
> this again. I can wait longer and wait till you decide you need help then.
Marc, you are very active here but please consider, what many people have said
on this list over and over again.
There have to be done many things in the background, legal as well as
technical. This takes some time and we should all let the founder group do
there work, so that it is done right, not hasty.

Oliver