[Mageia-discuss] Mailist etiquette -- gentle reminder

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Sat Sep 25 15:09:42 CEST 2010

Le samedi 25 septembre 2010 à 09:43 +0200, Michael Scherer a écrit :

> Alternatively, I think the footer doesn't help much, so maybe it should
> be erased.

In a fully dictatorial and autocratic way, I have removed the footer
from the messages on -discuss and -dev. If this cause too much problem
( like people unable to find the web interface ), I will add them back.

Now, I just need to find a good message about etiquette to send on first
subscription. ( help welcome ).
--
Michael Scherer