[Mageia-discuss] Think about bugzilla monitoring?

Sinner from the Prairy sinnerbofh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 17:44:27 CEST 2010

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 6:47 AM, Juergen Harms <Juergen.Harms at unige.ch> wrote:
> (...) compared to
> the distros I tried, and in my very subjective aperception, Mandriva Linux
> has a quite low rate of severely annoying bugs. (...)

That has been my experience as well. In the last 10 years,
Mandriva/Mandrake has been the distro that has annoyed me the least,
letting me do whatever I wanted with minimal interference: multimedia
station, development station, home and small business server... you
name it.

I'd like for Mageia to follow this path.

Salut,
Sinner
--
Sinner from the Prairy - http://sinnerbofh.blogspot.com/ -