[Mageia-discuss] ny opinion

Reinout van Schouwen reinout at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 14:07:56 CEST 2010

2010/9/27 david <david.naura at laposte.net>:

>> I agree. The look needs to be completely different.

> So do I. For both environments (kde and gnome), kde looks too much like w$$
> and gnome old fashioned (moreover the choices for changing themes is
> limited).

If we want to be offering a smooth upgrade path from Mandriva, then
the look needs to be very much the same or similar!
A lot of work and attention to detail has gone into Ia Ora. Why not
simply pick a Ia Ora variant and get on with really important stuff
like improving the drakx* utilities?

--
Reinout van Schouwen
http://vanschouwen.info/