[Mageia-discuss] Translation -structure

Lombard Marianne marianne at tuxette.fr
Tue Sep 28 14:24:18 CEST 2010

Le 28/09/2010 14:21, Wolfgang Bornath a écrit :
> 2010/9/28 Lombard Marianne <marianne at tuxette.fr>:
>>
>> No tool has been chosen right now for the translation work.
>
> Oh, really? I'd strongly recommend agreeing on a tool which is easy to
> use and which allows for using the already existing po files of
> Mandriva Linux for such parts which will be the same or only slightly
> different from current Cooker.

I never said that some tools have not been rejected (like launchpad).
But only that no official decision has been announced.

Personnaly, my preference go to transifex, who is dedicated to
translation work. But everyone can not share my opinion.

Marianne

--
Marianne (Jehane) Lombard
Mandriva User - Mageia french translation team