[Mageia-discuss] keep on donate or AUFML full transparency

Olivier Blin mageia at blino.org
Thu Sep 30 08:58:59 CEST 2010

Per Øyvind Karlsen <peroyvind at mandriva.org> writes:

> But maybe I'm just biased and not being objective expecting something
> with at least not worse communication and without even the certain
> degree of transparency and knowledge guaranteed by a public company
> such as Mandriva..?

Right, the Click'n'backup degree of transparency.

Please, Mageia contributors are not writing lengthy biased posts asking
for roadmaps on cooker ML, I think it would be appreciated if Mandriva
fanboys refrained from posting such angry posts here.

If you don't agree with Mageia, fine, you're free to stick with Mandriva :)

Let's stay focusing on building the distro here!

--
Olivier Blin - blino