[Mageia-discuss] Mailing List to Web Forum Bidirectional Gateway

Maât maat-ml at vilarem.net
Sun Oct 3 21:40:12 CEST 2010

Le 03/10/2010 06:25, Tux99 a écrit :
> I have set up a test web forum with bidirectional gateway to the
> Mageia mailing lists.
> I did this primarily to test the forum<>ML gateway functionality
> with the hope that it will be also implemented in the future
> official Mageia forum.

Yep this idea is really cool :)

But we need to do this properly because on a huge forum
and with very active lists moderators will go crazy...

And we must also think of people who will suscribe to lists
but who will not be pleased to see their names and posts on a
well known forum

(the mls archives are far less attractive)

Your contribution on this part will be really positive for mageia i think :)

For the while we need to test and improve it so that it's bulletproof

Maât