[Mageia-discuss] Mailing List to Web Forum Bidirectional Gateway

Frederic Janssens fjanss at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 21:54:26 CEST 2010

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 21:40, Maât <maat-ml at vilarem.net> wrote:

> But we need to do this properly because on a huge forum
> and with very active lists moderators will go crazy...

Yes. I think there are many different ways to regulate the traffic of
different lists. For example read only from the forum side for 'sensitive'
lists.
There must be a discussion to determine a structure of lists whith different
properties such that the needs/desires of all participants (users,
develppers, moderators, administrators ...) are met.

--

Frederic