[Mageia-discuss] Mageia governance model draft

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue Oct 5 00:38:56 CEST 2010

Le lundi 04 octobre 2010 à 15:26 +0200, Romain d'Alverny a écrit :

> Each team will have to decide on itself, for the next two weeks:
>
>  * what is in the mentoring program exactly (for instance, Packaging team
>    has to take into account alternative packaging practices and explain
>    why/how it is expected to work in Mageia and how it could evolve);

Hu ?
( ie what "alternative packaging practice" ? )

>  * how/who to sponsor (don't sponsor just a good friend, but someone who
>    can bring great things to your team and the project);
>
>  * for their Council Representative, Team leader and Team backup;

In order to organize elections, etc, we need to have a list of mail.

However, people have been too creative for the email obfuscation
techniques, and for example if I look at the packagers group, there is
just too much different scheme.

So let me propose one thing. Either people fix their email to be easy to
parse using a regexp ( ie one made by Email::Address ), or they will not
be contacted for the first batch. Alternatively, if someone want to do
the grunt job of correcting them, patchs and scripts are welcome.

--
Michael Scherer