[Mageia-discuss] Mageia/AUFML at the Free Software Days in Lyon, France

isadora isis2000 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 10:42:54 CEST 2010

People are interested, but also a bit reserved, where it comes to Mageia.
I try to keep them interested, because i think it is going to lead
somewhere.
It is good to let them know, there are all kind of activities on right now.

Thanks for your quick reply.

Isadora

--
Alles is onmogelijk, als je het maar wil.