[Mageia-discuss] Mageia/AUFML at the Free Software Days in Lyon, France

Olivier Méjean omejean at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 13 10:47:51 CEST 2010

Le mercredi 13 octobre 2010 10:42:54, isadora a écrit :
> People are interested, but also a bit reserved, where it comes to Mageia.
> I try to keep them interested, because i think it is going to lead
> somewhere.
> It is good to let them know, there are all kind of activities on right now.
>
> Thanks for your quick reply.

Samuel gives the link to the pdf, but he forgot to give the link to the sla :

http://mandrivafr.org/dossiers/association/Mageia/tract09.sla

it requires scribus 1.3.6. I guess with layer it would be possible to create a
multilanguage file and export just the language required. I can do it if i get
translations of the texts

Olivier