[Mageia-discuss] Mageia logo proposals and selection

Marcello Anni marcello.anni at alice.it
Fri Oct 15 16:18:06 CEST 2010

> Graham, just a piece of advice, as long as you go on adapting the
> holier-than-thou, rather rude, attitude, no one will really listen to
> a word you say.

hi guys, i'm one of the "marketing boys" and this time i must fully agree with
graham. you want to talk about  technical stuff in a generic way, that it is
simply unuseful and counterproductive for us. like graham i don't know
anything about promming languages, and in fact i don't partecipate in any
debate perl-python. this is not a rude attitude, this is only the real
situation.

you're talking about a science as if it is a soccer match

> Now I've known wobo more than I've known you; he's proven over the
> years to be a level-headed person so, no, talking to him is not like
> "talking to a brick wall". Note that he could have said the same thing
> about you.
>
> If you ask me, personally I'd take his word when it comes to Germany,
> the concept of the "man on the ground knows more" always applies, he
> lives there he sees everyday, so excuse me when I say that his
> knowledge about his own country is better than anyone who live half
> way across the globe.

so wobo in this case can say interesting things about the situation in
germany, that we must take into account as every other variable.

cheers,
Marcello